Discover Your True Vocal Potential with Personalized Online Vocal & Singing Lessons by Expert Coach Dena Murray
Discover Your Unique Style and Sound with Dena’s Expertise, Experience, and Personalized Coaching
Unleash Your True Potential: Vocal Techniques for Singing Lessons
When a new singer jumps on board to take online vocal singing lessons with me, they usually have a lot of questions. Some singers have been taking lessons off and on for a long while and/or have worked a lot with vocal instruction books to try to achieve what they’ve been looking for. I work with both beginners and pros and all the singers that fall in between. Some of those questions include: Shouldn’t singing be fun and easy? Why does it feel like so much work? What am I doing wrong? The higher I go the worse it gets. Why do I have pitch problems? And then there is this — the real biggie — how do I get rid of that pesky glitch; that break that keeps me flipping back and forth between my head and chest voice, which, despite my best efforts, makes it impossible for me to sing through sections of songs seamlessly? And right underneath that question is the dire need to fix it and fix it IMMEDIATELY.
This is where I come in with my online singing lessons via Skype. As a vocal coach and teacher offering singing lessons for students, I can teach you exactly how to fix whatever issue you’re having with your voice as a singer. It’s my job to teach you how to sing songs with a minimum of effort and a maximum of efficiency. One of the ways I accomplish this is through vocal exercises. This is what I use to strengthen your voice, fix pitch problems, go in for damage control, and increase your range. However, vocal technique through vocal exercises alone is one thing. Learning how to sing songs with your voice performing at its full potential is quite another. But this is where all the fun comes in!
As a vocal coach, I offer vocal techniques singing lessons for students and have some magical techniques for singing songs up my sleeve that will bring out the very best of what you have to give through your instrument. This is an entirely different set of vocal techniques than that of the vocal techniques I use to build up your voice. These song singing techniques will produce immediate results. I can guarantee that singing will get a whole lot easier and that you will have fun once you learn how to implement them. You will be happily surprised, and, perhaps for the first time in a long time, your focus will no longer be on how you sound. Instead, you will be feeling the emotional content and stories of your song. For you, that means freedom.
I always suggest that as a potential student, you take just one lesson with me to see if what you’ve learned makes sense, feels right, and bears a ring of truth. It is my dream as your voice teacher/coach to make your dream as a singer come true.
If you want your voice soaring effortlessly, captivating hearts with every note then this is your chance. I’m here to help make it a reality. Join online singing lessons via Skype with me today.
In my online vocal singing lessons, we’ll focus on the following:
- Building strong vocal technique: I’ll teach you the proper vocal mechanics and exercises to help you develop a healthy, powerful voice.
- Improving your vocal range: I’ll help you expand and reach new notes.
- Developing your vocal style: We’ll work together to find your unique vocal sound and style.
- Enhancing your stage presence: I’ll help you develop the confidence through my online vocal singing lessons that will help you perform your best on stage.
I’m also a certified vocal coach and have worked with singers of all ages and levels of experience. I’ve helped students prepare for auditions, competitions, and performances.
If you’re ready to take your singing to the next level, I invite you to contact me today to schedule a free consultation for online singing lessons via Skype.
$125 per lesson hour (and) Discount rates available
Discount rates available. Contact me to schedule voice lessons.
What you will need for online singing lessons
- Skype is a free worldwide voice-over-IP service. The software, at skype.com, is easy to install and use.
- A reliable broadband connection.
- Any decent hands-free headset or mic and headphone setup. Most allow me to hear what I need to hear. A webcam is not necessary, as I only need to listen, not look at you!
- A keyboard or guitar, and the ability to play simple major scales.
- A recording device that allows you to listen to your singing.
- You will need to practice.